Newton Kismet II Women's Running Shoes
Not a neutral runner? Not a problem. The Kismet is all comfort, all stability, all day long. Heat-welded overlays and the extended medial bridge offer a wider platform for runners that need more stability. The updates Kismet II now offers a more breathable upper and metatarsal stretch panels that help the shoe better accommodate the shape of your foot.
The upper of the Newton Fate II Running Shoes are constructed with a seamless upper with an open-weave mesh to provide ventilation throughout the shoe, keeping the feet feeling cool during a run. The no-sew overlays provide optimal foot conformity and added breathability. With the newly enhanced metatarsal stretch panels, it helps to accommodate the shape of your foot, while additional strapping provides more support to the foot. With 360 degrees reflectivity, it will ensure visibility in low light conditions whether you are going for an early morning or late night run.
Equipped with a high rebound EVA foam, the midsole will provide the wearer with responsive cushioning. Also featuring in the midsole is the P.O.P or Point of Power, which is the patented design that differentiates the shape, ride, and feel of Newton's Action/Reaction Technology or Lug System. In the Fate II, it features P.O.P 2 which has 5 beveled lugs which allow for a smoother ride and offer a great introduction to Newton's Action/Reaction Technology. The secret sauce powering the speed of Newton Running Shoes is its proprietary Action.Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, Action/Reaction Technology creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam core running shoe.
With a Biomechanical Sensor Plate in the metatarsal area, it allows the wearer to sense the ground beneath. It doesn't make the platform thin or ineffective, but it does give sensory feedback to prepare and engage the foot during running. This Newton's shoe is the go-to for a runner needing the extra bit of functional stability found in the wider EMB (Extended Medial Bridge) Platform.
With a SHARC (Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound) outsole, it provides long-lasting performance which is suited for hard-packed surfaces or man-made surfaces. More than just exceptional durability, the SHARC has sufficient traction, even during wet conditions. The new 5-point lugs below the metatarsals are not as deep or prominent and are now beveled which allows exceptional responsiveness and quick transitions.
- ***Update*** Seamless Upper With An Open Weave Mesh - Allowing ventilation to flow throughout the shoe, keeping the feet feeling cool.
- ***Update*** Enhanced Metatarsal Stretch Panels - Helps to accommodate the shape of your foot.
- No-Sew Overlays - Provide optimal foot conformity and added breathability.
- Additional Strapping - Providing more support.
- 360 Degrees Reflectivity - Ensures visibility in low light conditions.
- High Rebound EVA - Provides the wearer with responsive cushioning.
- 5 Lug P.O.P 2 - Allows for a smoother ride.
- Action/Reaction Technology - Newton's patented active trampoline-like technology that reduces energy loss.
- Biomechanical Sensor Plate - Allows the wearer to sense the ground beneath.
- Wider EMB (Extended Medial Bridge) Platform - Provides extra stability.
- SHARC (Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound) Outsole - Provides long-lasting performance with exceptional durability.
- Heel-To-Toe Drop - 4.5mm
- Weight - 232g
Newton Kismet II Women's Running Shoes - SS17 Black NWT138 Women - Running Shoes YSIDYUD