Inov8 Arctic Claw 300 Unisex Trail Running Shoes
Run effortlessly over any snow and ice with this winter trail running shoe. The ARTICCLAW performs on the most severe terrain while delivering protection, comfort and unrivalled grip.
Inov8's standard fit offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay when running naturally or lifting weights. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for long sessions.
Full Welded Rand Upper
The upper of the shoe allows for longer runs over snow, ice, and winter terrain. The unique on-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system, which allows a race ultra gaiter to be secured directly to the shoe and defend against debris. A full welded rand ensures 360-degree protection and ensures minor bumps won't end the day early.
Sporting a fusion of technical trail technologies unified into one sleek, aggressive upper the Artic claw 300 epitomises what an off-road shoe should be. The new generation upper has undergone design tweaks to yield improved responsiveness and flexibility for greater comfort and now features a gusseted tongue to lock out the trail debris that invariably tries to penetrate through to the interior of the shoe.
Supporting the midfoot and securing lockdown the Artic claw 300 utilises Met Cradle design. The upper webbing support on the shoe is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold. Giving you greater stability and control whilst traversing the evolving environment underfoot. Added strength materialises in a rugged upper format, a durable synthetic wrap straddles the lower sections of the shoe protecting from scuffs and bumps the trail dishes out.
The ultra smooth ride comes from the unique POWERFLOW midsole technology that allows you to run effortlessly over any snow and ice terrain. POWERFLOW delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles, whilst the 8mm drop offers more underfoot cushioning to enhance comfort even further.
Utilising a blend of industry standard compressed EVA foam the Artic claw 300 delivers reliable underfoot shock attenuation for greater comfort over the miles. Integrated within the midsole construction the Artic claw 300 features Inov-8's PROTEC-Shank - 4-finger polymer PROTEC-Shank that provides the same great flexibility as the Meta-Shank, but is specifically designed to protect the foot from the impact of the metal dobs in the outsole.
Tungsten Carbide Spike Outsole
The 7mm lug depth provides phenomenal grip and achieves this by using more tungsten carbide spikes than ever before. The spikes are carefully positioned to ensure grip throughout the gait cycle and reduce the risk of slipping and falling.
The Articclaw 300 utilises a myriad of design innovation, the product of the amalgamation of dual compounds working in concert to deliver an outsole that performs on the widest range of trails imaginable. The outsole is comprised of a harder sticky rubber and a softer sticky rubber. The harder compound is present in the high-wear areas of the outsole, where durability is key to the performance of the shoe as time inevitably presses on. The softer compound is integrated everywhere else to ensure optimal traction across an array of surfaces.
Forming the trail biting traction the Articclaw 300 utilises multi-direction lugs of Inov-8' own design. Providing optimal traction when climbing, descending and contouring.
- Mesh and synthetic Upper - Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Protective Rand - Straddling the lower section of the shoe assisting with protecting the foot from the trail environment.
- Mesh Lining - For comfort and breathability.
- Gusseted Tongue - Locks out trail debris from penetrating through the inner of the shoe.
- Met-Cradle - The upper webbing is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot for a secure hold.
- EVA compressed Midsole - Provides lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- ProtecShank - 4-finger polymer Protec-Shank provides the same great flexibility as the Meta-Shank, but is specifically designed to protect the foot from the impact of the metal dobs in the OROC™ outsole.
- Outsole - Made up of two types of sticky rubber, the outsole provides optimal traction across an array of surfaces.
- Tungsten Carbide Spikes - Maximum grip is guaranteed.
- Drop - 8mm.
Inov8 Arctic Claw 300 Unisex Trail Running Shoes Yellow INO974 Men - Running Shoes PPGUEWZ